TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — The University of Alabama will hold spring commencement with eight ceremonies May 5-7 at Coleman Coliseum on the UA campus.
Friday, May 5
- 1:30 p.m.
- College of Communication and Information Sciences
- College of Education
- 4:30 p.m.
- College of Human Environmental Sciences
- Capstone College of Nursing
- College of Community Health Sciences
- 7:30 p.m.
- College of Engineering
- School of Social Work
Saturday, May 6
- 8:30 a.m.
- College of Arts and Sciences, candidates with last names A through K
- College of Arts and Sciences, candidates with last names L through Z
- 3:30 p.m.
- Culverhouse College of Business, candidates with last names A through K
- 7 p.m.
- Culverhouse College of Business, candidates with last names L through Z
Sunday, May 7
- 2 p.m.
- School of Law
More information, including live and recorded webcast details, an interactive campus map, parking information, graduate profile stories and fast facts about the 2023 spring class can be found on UA’s commencement website. Commencement information can be heard on UA’s radio station, 92.5 FM.
The University of Alabama, part of The University of Alabama System, is the state’s flagship university. UA shapes a better world through its teaching, research and service. With a global reputation for excellence, UA provides an inclusive, forward-thinking environment and nearly 200 degree programs on a beautiful, student-centered campus. A leader in cutting-edge research, UA advances discovery, creative inquiry and knowledge through more than 30 research centers. As the state’s largest higher education institution, UA drives economic growth in Alabama and beyond.