The pumpkins have been patiently waiting. Now it’s time. Sharpen your knives and your creativity — the Crimson Carving Contest is back!
Send a photo of your pumpkin plus your name and location to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m., Oct. 30. The winner will be announced on Halloween via UA’s social media platforms.
What You Need to Know
- Pumpkins must feature an image related to The University of Alabama. Create your own design or use one of the templates provided below.
- Pumpkins must be real and must be carved. Painted, foam or craft pumpkins will not be eligible.
- By submitting your pumpkin photo via email, you consent to UA potentially publishing the photo on its website or social media channels.
- Follow UA’s social media for judging and prize information.
- If you want to show off your skills on social media, don’t forget to tag the University and use #CrimsonCarvingContest.
ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all UA fans located within the United States.
HOW TO ENTER: Submit a photo of your Bama-themed pumpkin to email@example.com with your name and location. Entries must be the sole work of the contestant.
Entries may not include: (a) obscene, indecent, discriminatory, or insensitive depictions or images; (b) profanity or other material deemed inappropriate or offensive. If an entry includes any of the prohibited elements above, the entry and contestant will be disqualified.
By submitting an entry, the contestant acknowledges that the entry may be posted on UA’s website or social media channels. Not all entries are guaranteed to be posted.