While classes are dismissed Nov. 20-24, UA offices remain open Nov. 20-22. Various offices and services on campus will have changes in hours and operations. Check individual websites for updated information.
What’s Open Regular Hours Nov. 20-22
The following will be open regular hours Nov. 20-22, and closed Nov. 23-24.
- Campus Mail Services
- Collegiate Recovery and Intervention Services
- Counseling Center
- IT Service Desk
- Sarah Moody Gallery of Art
- Student Health Center and Pharmacy
- University Medical Center, all locations
What’s Open with Limited or Changed Hours
- Paul R. Jones Museum and the UA Gallery will close Nov. 20-24.
- Sella-Granata Art Gallery closes Nov. 14 and will reopen Tuesday, Dec. 12, with a new exhibition.
- Hours vary by location. See operating hours for each Bama Dining location.
- Thanksgiving lunch will be at Lakeside Dining Hall Nov. 23 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- No Sunday shopping shuttle Nov. 19.
- Reduced service runs from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Nov. 20-22. Campus coverage will be with four buses running the Circulator route and three buses running the Circulator 2 route. There will be four buses on the Apartment Routes.
- No bus service Nov. 23-26.
- Full campus service resumes 7 a.m., Nov. 27.
- Gorgas, Bruno and Rodgers libraries will be open 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 20-22 and will close Nov. 23-25.
- Hoole Special Collections will close at 4:45 p.m. Nov. 22 and remain closed Nov. 23-25.
All Supe Store locations will close Nov. 23-26.
- Paul “Bear” Bryant Museum and Mildred Westervelt Warner Museum will close Nov. 23-27.
- Alabama Museum of Natural History will close Nov. 23-26.
- Gorgas House Museum will close Nov. 22-26.
- Moundville Archaeological Park will close Nov. 23 and reopen Nov. 24. Campground will close Nov. 22-23.
- Aquatic Center will operate 6 a.m.-noon Nov. 20-22, and close Nov. 23–26.
- Student Recreation Center will operate 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Nov. 20-22, and close Nov. 23-25.
- Witt Activity Center will close Nov. 18-26.
Residential permit holders wishing to leave their vehicles on campus may park in any parking deck corresponding to their parking zone.
Commuter students or students without a parking permit wishing to leave their vehicles on campus during the Thanksgiving break can park their vehicles inside the Transportation Hub Deck. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.